It was a fun weekend. We had breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks together, went shopping, walked around, etc. Aside from fun things, we also met together for different talks -- mainly about returning to the States, to a culture we've been away from for almost a year now. Even though I plan to return to Vietnam in August, it was still good for me to hear all of that, since it will be a reality when I go back to America.
This weekend was our last time to spend time together as a team, which is kinda sad. It's interesting though to see how a team of people can get so close over a short period of time. To be sure, going through last year's ESI summer training is a big reason we grew close (there were a lot of team building activities), but I believe it also has to do with sharing an experience such as this with other like-minded people. This year has been a great blessing, and these people helped make it that way.
Here are some pictures of the weekend:
This lady wanted to be part of the picture :)
Lanterns. If you look closely, you'll see the Puerto Rican flag!
Team meeting
Having our last lunch together
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are reading this blog, please feel free to comment on my posts, pictures, etc. If anything, just say hi! I'd love to hear from my readers!